The Town would like to invite you to submit a volunteer application to serve on one of Waxhaw's Boards or Commissions. Below are guidelines for completing the application and a current list of openings.
1) One application per person; you may apply for your top 3 boards/commissions using 1 application.
2) Members may only serve on one board or commission simultaneously.
3) Applications may be completed online or Stop by Town Hall for a Paper Application. 4) Applications may be completed and are accepted at any time.
5) Applications are held for consideration for 1 year.
6) A person can only serve 2 consecutive terms on the same board/commission.
7) Annual term appointments (terms are for 3-years) are made by the Board of Commissioners in September (terms begin October 1st and end September 30th in the term year end). For your application to be considered for a term appointment it must be submitted to the Clerk's Office by June 30th.