Contact Us

If you suspect a Property and/or Housing violation within the Town limits you can use any of the following options to submit a report to the Code Enforcement Division.

Use the new 24 hour/7 days a week service: Report a Complaint Online

  • We will respond back to your concern in a timely manner.