Registration is FREE.
* All skaters must complete the registration form and waiver *
1. Download it. Download to your computer or phone.
2. Fill it in. The form is fillable.
3. Save it. Save the file to your computer or phone.
4. Print it.
5. Sign it. If under 18 you must have a parent's legal signature.
6. Send it. 1/ You can mail it to Waxhaw Parks & Recreation, PO Box 6, Waxhaw, NC 28173 or 2/ drop it off at our office at 317 North Broome Street, Waxhaw or 3/ email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or 4/ bring it along with you to the event for on site registration.
During registration, numbered stickers will be placed on helmets for judging.
Skaters will be categorized by age and reported skill level.
As a guide to assessing your skill level use the following criteria. All participants are welcome regardless of skill level. The description is only a guide to help you determine which division to sign up for. The event is for fun and there are no requirements for tricks.
0-2 years experience
Skaters who have just started skateboarding
3-4 years experience
Skaters who have some experience and can do some tricks
5+ years experience
Ollies, kickflips, 180 - these skaters can do it all and are confident in their skills